Coming out of February 2014, Subaru dealers everywhere have plenty to love. That’s because last month’s sales accounted for a 24-percent jump over February 2013, landing a total of 34,909 unit sales and setting yet another record sales month for the brand!
Our dealershipwas happy to see the Subaru BRZ near Bonita Springs claim a top spot among individual model sales last month, earning a 47-percent increase to 617 units sold. Achieving even higher growth year over year was the Subaru Forester, which saw an outstanding 95-percent increase to 10,773 units sold!
Check out these other sales successes from the Subaru brand:
- Subaru Impreza WRX was up 21 percent to 1,801 units sold
- The model’s sales were also up 19 percent year over year
- Subaru XV Crosstrek was up 69 percent to 5,489 units sold
- The model’s sales were also up 71 percent year to date
- Subaru Forester sales were up 78 percent year to date
- Subaru BRZ sales were up 37 percent year to date
We’re just over two months in and things are already looking up! Both the Subaru Forester and Subaru XV Crosstrek are enjoying increased availability, which has led to increased sales, and new drivers are joining the Subaru family all the time! After all, 60 percent of Subaru buyers are coming to the brand for the first time. Visit our dealership and join us today!
At O’Brien Subaru of Ft. Myers, we are anxious to see brand sales continue to grow as the year gets underway. We’re already anticipating the release of the 2015 Subaru Legacy mid-size sedan. It’s sure to be a great year for the Subaru brand!