The year has only just gotten underway and already Subaru has great news for its customers. If you’re in the market for a new car then listen up because the 2014 Subaru Outback and 2014 Subaru Legacy are set to impress thanks to a new range of features that go even farther to separate these models from the competition.
Fortunately for Ft. Myers car shoppers, the getting an mfa in creative writing is about to get even better thanks to 8.7 inches of ground clearance – a step above the typical crossover and many SUVs, Yet, it still offers a comfortable ascent for driver and passenger alike. The 2014 Subaru Legacy outshines the midsize sedan segment with an impressive 103 cubic feet of passenger room plus 37.8 inches of rear seat legroom. But climbing aboard and stretching out are only the beginning.
Both models will offer Subaru EyeSight on both Limited and Premium trims in the 2014 model year. The driver-assist system applies innovative, brand-exclusive stereo camera technology and incorporates Pre-Collision Braking, Adaptive Cruise Control and Vehicle Lane Departure Warning. The system has helped both models earn the highest possible score in the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety Front Crash Prevention test programs as well as the highest possible rating of “Superior” – an achievement claimed by only seven models out of 74 tested.
When it comes to the 2014 Subaru Outback and 2014 Subaru Legacy models, drivers will see a number of improvements across several trim levels.
- 2014 Subaru Outback and 2014 Subaru Legacy 2.5i trims gain:
- 2.5-liter, four-cylinder BOXER engine capable of 173 horsepower
- Six-speed manual transmission or Lineartronic continuously variable transmission
- 2014 Subaru Outback and 2014 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium trims gain:
- Standard All-Weather Package
- Standard display audio system, with 4.3-inch screen, six speakers and SiriusXM Satellite Radio (plus a four-month free trial subscription)
- 2014 Subaru Outback and 2014 Subaru Legacy 3.6R Limited trims gain:
- 3.6-liter, six-cylinder BOXER engine capable of 256 horsepower
- Five-speed automatic transmission
Come out to your local Subaru dealer’s location on Colonial Blvd in Fort Myers, and test drive one of these great models today!