Summer here is and that means one thing: it’s time for road trips! At O’Brien Subaru Ft. Myers, we hope that your family is off to see great sights over the next few months, and we want to ensure that you are fully prepared for any and all journeys that come your way. And that means preparing a road trip-ready vehicle! need help for writing essay to schedule a vehicle checkup appointment, and follow the tips below to ensure that your family is ready for anything on the road.
- Check your tires before even starting the engine. Visually inspect tires for tread damage and consult your vehicle’s owner’s manual for suggested inflation pressure.
- Pick up loose items from around the vehicle to ensure that stray objects do not become projectiles during an emergency brake situation. Smaller objects such as cans or bottles may even become lodged under the car’s pedals while driving, so be sure to recycle before revving the engine.
- Refrain from over-stuffing your vehicle. While everyone would love to take all of their belongings with them everywhere they go, the fact of the matter is that overloading your vehicle may lead to danger. Stick to your vehicle’s maximum load capacity posted in the driver’s door jamb, and avoid weighing down your journey with added stress on the vehicle.
- Pack precisely to maximize your space and your safety. The heaviest items of the trip should be placed far forward in the cargo area and low to the floor. This packing procedure will keep the vehicle’s center of gravity low to prevent rollovers and decrease rear spring and front wheel stress and complications.
- Finally, ensure that you are able to see out of all windows before pulling out of the driveway.
We hope you have a great journey beyond the borders of Ft. Myers, and we hope your how to teach creative writing guardian is a safe haven for your healthy family as well as the many happy memories you are sure to share together this summer.