July is a big month for plenty of reasons – it marks the celebration of our nation’s origins, the peak of the summer and much, much more. Last month was extra special for our http://fieldscdjrblog.com/english-literature-with-creative-writing-newcastle/ staff because the automaker announced that it had achieved its best-ever sales month.
Subaru of America, Inc., has reported total sales of 45,714 units last month, marking a 27-percent increase over the same month last year. July sales exceeded the brand’s previous sales record set in March of this year, which was held at 44,479 unit sales.
Year to date, the Subaru brand has seen 283,722 unit sales for an 18-percent increase over January through July of 2013. That also means that the brand is now celebrating 32 consecutive months of sales growth and is closing in on its sixth consecutive annual sales record.
A few Bonita Springs favorites, including the creative writing prompts for year 6 and Subaru XV Crosstrek, helped the brand earn its excellent standing in July, achieving 48- and 42-percent year-over-year monthly sales increases, respectively. Other strong performers included the Subaru Outback and Subaru Legacy models, which saw 13- and 49-percent monthly sales increases, respectively.
Overall, July was an exceptional sales month, helping the brand reach the following milestones:
- Best July ever for Subaru Legacy, Subaru Outback and Subaru BRZ
- 12 consecutive months of Subaru Forester sales exceeding 10,000 unit sales
- 1.1 million sales of the Subaru Forester to date, helping the model earn its best sales month ever
- 100,000 sales of the Subaru XV Crosstrek, which also saw its best sales month ever
- Fifth straight month of brand sales above 40,000 units