It’s hard to believe it but we’re coming up on the end of the year, and as the holidays approach, we at O’Brien Subaru of Ft. Myers are getting into the spirit of the season. We’re moving closer to the end of November, and we’re already finding things to give thanks for.
There are many benefits of being a Subaru dealer serving Naples, and we’re grateful for each and every one. Join us as we give thanks for all of the great things we’ve seen this year and every day in our dealership.
We’re thankful for:
- Maintaining record sales this year! We’re up 28 percent over 2012 year to date and we’re closing out the fifth consecutive year of record sales as well as the sixth consecutive year of sales growth for the brand.
- Seeing all 2013 model year Subaru vehicles earn Insurance Institute for Highway Safety Top Safety Pick designation. Your well-being is our most important consideration, and we’re proud to offer vehicles that do a better job of protecting you and your passengers.
- The opportunity to work with a unique range of drivers. No matter your driving needs, we’re here to ensure that you find the right vehicle to meet them all, and we enjoy the challenges and triumphs of accomplishing just that.
- The opportunity to welcome new drivers to the Subaru family. Our work doesn’t end when you drive away in your new or pre-owned Subaru. We’re grateful for your continued trust in our expertise, and we enjoy having the chance to serve you with financing plans that fulfill your budget and ongoing vehicle maintenance that keeps your journeys smooth.
- Finally, we’re grateful for your support in all that we do, including this blog! Thanks for reading and making our jobs more fun day after day.