We’re only two months into 2014, but Subaru is always looking ahead. In fact, the automaker has already introduced the http://fieldscdjrblog.com/jccc-creative-writing/and 2015 Subaru WRX STI to the marketplace, and drivers in Cape Coral should take note. These models are revised and revved up to give you improved handling and agility, plus so much more!
Read on for more information on the features and fun that these vehicles are able to offer, and check back in with our staff at O’Brien Subaru of Ft. Myers for updates on their arrival!
2015 Subaru WRX
- Go farther with a Direct-Injection Turbocharged SUBARU BOXER® engine capable of 268 horsepower and 258 pound-foot of torque plus a six-speed manual transmission
- Progress with greater focus thanks to Subaru Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive
- Corner like a pro with high-performance suspension and summer performance tires plus quicker ratio steering
- Enjoy reduced understeer thanks to Vehicle Dynamics Control and Active Torque Vectoring
- Experience greater strength and quicker reflexes through a stiff yet dynamic unibody construction
- Interior volume grows to 96.6 cubic feet while a 60/40 split-folding rear seat and 12.0 cubic feet of trunk space give you more room to stash and store
2015 Subaru WRX STI
- Explore more with a SUBARU BOXER® engine delivering 305 horsepower and 290 pound-foot of torque alongside a close-ratio, six-speed manual transmission
- Stop without breaking a sweat thanks to Brembo® performance brakes
- Enjoy a 16-percent decrease in body roll
- Gain extreme power and cornering control with Symmetrical AWD plus Driver Controlled Differential
- Experience a quicker steering response thanks to a 13.0:1 steering ratio plus larger anti-roll bars in the front and rear