What was the best part of your November? The turkey? The stuffing? Or how about all of the gratitude you were able to share with your friends and family?
For study creative writing in paris, it was all of that and more. That’s because last month earned the brand its best November sales ever with 36,621 unit sales. Year-to-date sales for the brand total 384,511 units, setting it even farther ahead of its 2012 sales figures (up 28.3 percent over January through November of 2012). In total, the brand saw an astounding 29.8-percent month-over-month sales increase over November 2012.
November 2013 sales highlights include:
- Subaru XV Crosstrek (up 157.8 percent to 5,311 units) and Subaru Forester (up 135.1 percent to 13,410 units) models saw their best sales months ever.
- Thanks to the support of drivers in Ft. Myers, the http://fieldscdjrblog.com/creative-writing-syllabus-university-of-the-philippines/, which launched in 1997, also celebrated the sale of its 1 millionth vehicle in the United States!
- The Los Angeles Auto Show saw the introduction of the all-new 2014 Subaru WRX.
- Subaru dealers everywhere continue to celebrate the Motor Trend 2014 Sport/Utility Vehicle of the Year award earned by the Subaru Forester.
- As of last month, nearly 60 percent of Subaru buyers are new to the brand.
While we continue to celebrate the accomplishments of November, we are also looking forward to the end of this year and the beginning of the next. We can’t wait to see all that lies ahead for the brand and we hope that you’re there to join us! With the kind of year we’ve had so far, we only have the highest expectations for the future.