As you are probably already well aware, 2014 was nothing short of a banner year for the Subaru brand. We simply loved watching the automaker tear through its previous sales records, achieving an all-time high of 513,693 unit sales, and the best news of all is that we haven’t seen the momentum stop yet.
In fact, at the 2015 Chicago Auto Show, the Subaru brand fairly stole the show, collecting four notable awards for its exceptional produce line-up.
- U.S. News and World Report awarded the new york creative writing phd with 2015 Best Wagon for the Money recognition. Winning vehicles are determined based on five-year total cost of ownership data provided by Vincentric, LLC, as well as the average price paid for the vehicle according to TrueCar, Inc., and U.S. News rankings data.
- MotorWeek granted the 2015 Subaru Legacy the Drivers’ Choice Award for Best Family Sedan as part of its annual lifestyle category award recognition.
- Consumer Guide® Automotive honored a favorite of drivers in Cape Coral, the http://fieldscdjrblog.com/homework-help-canada-glassdoor/, with a “Best Buy Award,” recognizing the vehicle as a top pick in the Sporty/Performance Car category. This was the second consecutive year that the model had topped its category.
- The Subaru brand claimed the lead spot for the Brand category, earning the 2015 Kelley Blue Book Five-Year Cost to Own Award. Winners are selected based on Kelley Blue Book Five-Year Cost to Own data and initial ownership costs over a five-year period for new cars.
- The 2015 Subaru Legacy was also named “Best Car to Buy 2015” by The Car Connection as well as “Best New/Redesigned Car” in its price range according to Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Top Picks for 2015 data.