As we look ahead to the 2015 model year of vehicles, we at college homework help app are already getting ready for the big changes coming up. In particular, we’re getting ready to celebrate the 25th anniversary of one of our favorite vehicles: the Subaru Legacy.
In fact, we are so excited about this car’s upcoming anniversary that we’re starting the celebrations a little bit early. In honor of next year’s accomplishment, we’ve come up with 10 reasons to choose a 2014 Subaru Legacy!
- The Subaru Legacy combines the versatility of the Subaru brand with the appeal of the classic sedan build
- The model provides a range of body styles and trim levels
- Impressive performance features abound thanks to two engine and two transmission options
- The 2014 model year encompasses the learnings gathered from past Legacy models along with the driving ambitions of the future
- Comfortable seats and a spacious interior make this model easy to enjoy
- The 2014 Subaru Legacy offers all that today’s drivers are looking for, including good fuel economy, reliability and driver-friendly controls
- Standard safety features includes antilock disc brakes, stability and traction control as well as front side and side curtain airbags
- Optional safety features include Subaru Eyesight, which encompasses pre-collision braking, lane departure and sway warning as well as adaptive cruise control
- The model also earned the highest possible rating in the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s frontal, rollover and side crash tests on top of earning Top Safety Pick+ designation from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- You tell us! Test drive or take home the 2014 Subaru Legacy and let us know what your favorite feature is!