For drivers in Cape Coral, navigating a ubc low residency mfa creative writing may feel like second nature at this point, but the truth of the matter is that driving is an activity that is always evolving. Just think of all of the things that have changed since the first day you hit the road without mom or dad in the passenger seat. We’re pretty confident that the list isn’t limited to just model years and paint colors.
There’s never a bad time to brush up on skills that could potentially save your life, and at O’Brien Subaru of Ft. Myers, we think that revisiting some basic driving skills is in the best interest of you as a driver and all of our passengers.
Here are some tips that will help you navigate today’s more-congested roads and their easily distracted drivers:
- Review Florida traffic laws to gain a better understanding of what is and is not permissible on the roads you travel most often
- Maintain a three-second following distance at all times
- Always use turn signals when making turns, selecting parking spaces and changing lanes
- Don’t just rely on mirrors – check your blind spots regularly!
- Always use parking brakes on a hill, and be sure to turn wheels away from the curb if you’re parked uphill or toward the curb if you’re parked downhill.
- Get familiar with your vehicle’s in-car technology to ensure that you are relying on its resources properly. If you have questions, visit our Ft. Myers Subaru dealership to learn more!
You don’t have to back around a corner to test your driving skills, but refreshing your approach to the road will make you feel more secure and prepared.