Now that 2014 is well underway, we think it’s a great time to start looking ahead at all of the accomplishments that are up next for desert island creative writing we already love. So, join us as we get in on the action taking place at the New York International Auto Show!
Drivers in Ft. Myers, community service writing prompt you’re in for a real treat because the World’s First Sport Utility Wagon® is set for a strong upgrade in its fifth generation.
Get ready for:
- A bolder look on the outside along with a spacious interior
- A standard Lineartronic® continuously variable transmission
- Enhanced Active all-wheel drive along with a new X-Mode for additional capabilities
- Standard Hill Descent Control and Hill Start Assist
- Available Rear Vehicle Detection featuring Blind Spot Detection, Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Lane Change Assist
- Improved fuel economy
- A quieter cabin and a comfortable, more pleasant ride
- Sophisticated controls and interior design, creating a more refined driving experience
- A revised chassis plus new Active Torque Vectoring that encourage enhanced agility
- New infotainment features, including AM/FM stereo; HD Radio®; a Radio Data Broadcast System; a 6.2-inch multi-function touchscreen display offering single-touch gesture control; iPod® control capability; Bluetooth® hands-free phone connectivity plus audio streaming; and Subaru STARLINK smartphone integration featuring AhaTM infotainment, iHeart® Radio and Pandora® Radio
Be sure to check back in for more Subaru updates as the New York International Auto Show continues, and remain on the lookout for this exciting new vehicle, which is set to arrive in dealerships throughout the country this summer.