The holiday season is back again and that means everyone is getting in the spirit – including http://fieldscdjrblog.com/essay-writing-service-manchester/.
In fact, Subaru dealers everywhere are encouraging drivers to share the love this holiday season as the automaker gives back to the communities that continue to give others so much. If you buy or lease a new Subaru by Jan. 2, 2014, Subaru will donate $250 to your choice of one of six charities working to improve your community.
Eligible charities include:
- The ASPCA, which has provided care, service and relief to animals in need for 147 years.
- The National Park Foundation, which works in conjunction with the National Park Service to enrich the country’s parks and programs via private support.
- Make-A-Wish, which assists children facing life-threatening medical conditions in seeing their one true wish come true, in turn giving those children the courage to keep fighting.
- Meals on Wheels Association of America, which is focused on finding an end to senior hunger through serving more than one million nutritious meals to seniors in need each day.
- Teach for America, which is dedicated to ending educational inequity through training committed leaders to serve in our nation’s classrooms.
If you’re in the market for new vehicle, be sure to take this opportunity to get in the holiday spirit yourself with the full support of the Subaru brand. Through its “Share the Love” event, Subaru has donated $25 million to charitable organizations over the last five years. The event is a great opportunity for Cape Coral drivers to take a http://fieldscdjrblog.com/help-desk-job-application-letter/ home while also giving something back.